Help! I’m hosting a white party and need help finding attire. Any fashion forward finds come to mind? I would like a cut cocktail dress or a short suit. I’ve explored designers like Monif C and Rachel Pally and can’t seem to find that perfect garb.
Thank you so much for reaching out! You know, funny thing about your question, it is perfectly timed! For Full Figured Fashion Week, the opening night is an All White Cruise, so I have searching for quite a few plus size white party options! I just got mines too (not tellin!)
White is such a tricky thing for most women, so when it comes to finding an outfit for an All-White party, it can be frustrating! BUT, be happy though that we are in season for white! Nothing is worse than searching for white in the winter! Finding that is like finding a needle in a haystack! LOL
But, as I was saying there are options! Below, I have rounded up some of my favorite choices for an All White Party and like you, I have been on the hunt for shorts suit! I have also included some tips for you too! LOL I think now for over a year!
All White Party Options for the Fashionably Plus Size
Tips when rocking all white:
- Pay attention to the fit rather than the size on the tag. When wearing white, it’s all about the fit that will make it work!
- If you can, opt for items that are lined. If not, check for the fabrication weight so that you are not showing all of your business.
- Metallics and neon bold colors are trending for spring so pair your outfit with accessories that will make your look pop!
- If you are a fan of shapewear, then definitely rock it if your outfit isn’t lined!
- White does not make you look bigger, it is the shape and fit of your outfit that can take away from your curves. Play to your best assets and throw your shoulders back and sashay!
Good luck Ellicia and I hope this helps!